September 1, 2013
Robot Riot UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Wilhelms Allee 9
The Terms can be reviewed by Player using a link provided by Robot Riot on the Game’s web site. Robot Riot can change the Terms from time to time, if you continue using the Game you accept the changes in the Terms. Player agrees to review the Terms regularly. If Player does not wish to be governed by any updated version of the Terms, Player’s only remedy is to stop playing the Game.
Player must comply with the laws that apply to Player in the location that he accesses the Game from. If any laws applicable to Player restrict or prohibit him from playing the Game, Player must comply with those legal restrictions.
Governed by the Terms, Robot Riot grants Player a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use and display the Game for Player’s personal private use. Player agrees not to use the Game for anything else.
The Game has been designed to evolve and change over time. Robot Riot has the right to change any part of the Game without the need to notify Player and without any liability resulting from any change. Robot Riot reserves the right to shut down or limit usage and/or storage at our sole discretion without prior notice to Player.
Real money transactions
The Game may include virtual currency (“Virtual Currency”) (e.g. Goldfishes, Cash or Coins) or virtual goods (“Virtual Goods”) that Player can buy from Robot Riot for real money and/or social network credits. Any Player who is willing to spend real money for use in the Game must be at least 18 years of age. Also, neither virtual goods nor virtual currency can be exchanged into real money, real goods or real services at any time, neither by Robot Riot nor by someone else.
Robot Riot reserves the right to control, regulate, change or remove any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods without any liability to Player.
Player agrees that all sales of Virtual Currencies and Virtual Goods are final and Robot Riot will not refund any transaction once it has been made.
If Robot Riot suspends or terminates Player’s account because Robot Riot reasonably believes that Player has not complied with the Therms, Player will lose any Virtual Currencies and Virtual Goods that Player may own in the Game.
- In general, the Game can be used by anyone who agrees to the Terms and is at least 12 years old. If applicable, the Terms must be reviewed and approved by a legal guardian of the Player who also must give permission to the Player to use the Game.
- Player is allowed to use the Game with only one single social network account. Player is solely responsible to keep the login details to this account secret and is not allowed to give them to someone else. If Player does otherwise he accepts full responsibility for the consequences of this action and agrees to fully indemnify and hold Robot Riot harmless from any damage or harm that may result. Furthermore, Player is solely responsible for everything that is being done in the Game while using this account.
- It is not allowed to use external programs/scripts (“Bots”) to improve the stats of a Player, to increase the amount of Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency, to automate game processes or to alter/influence the gameplay of the Game in any other way.
- It is not allowed to use insulting/offensive language, politically insensitive language, language that may inflame international discord or links to other internet sites in Player’s (nick)names used within the Game.
- (Nick)names of Player must not be similar to Robot Riot’s administration or support team member’s names.
- It is not permitted to insult or otherwise verbally attack anyone while using the Game itself or related services (e.g. the forum). This rule of conduct also especially applies to the usage of the chat system.
- Player’s account details must not be transferred to another Player.
- It’s not allowed to trade Player accounts or even try it, regardless of price or currency or any other fee involved.
- It is not permitted to spread or link to content that is of explicit sexual or pornographic kind.
- It is not allowed to copy, transfer, reproduce or distribute the Game software or any other Game related material, in whole or in part, which is protected by copyright and other rights, without prior written permission of Robot Riot.
- It is not permitted to exploit software errors in the Game and to forward information about them to anyone except Robot Riot.
For violations of these game rules or other inappropriate behavior in the game, Robot Riot reserves the right to punish Player immediately and without prior notification, by denying access, in part or in whole, to the Game and any or all of its services.
The Services are provided AS IS. Subject to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, in no event shall Robot Riot be liable whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence (whether active, passive or imputed), product liability or strict liability or other theory), for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including without limitation any loss of data, service interruption, computer or other device failure or pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the Game, including any damages that may result, even if Robot Riot has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Player’s only right with respect to any problems or dissatisfaction with the Game is to discontinue the use of the Game and Robot Riot is not responsible or liable for any interruptions or errors that anyone may experience while playing the Game.
Without limiting the foregoing, during any period of twelve months, Robot Riot‘s total liability to Player under the Terms (whether arising in negligence, breach of contract or otherwise) will not under any circumstances exceed the amount that Player has paid to Robot Riot in the 100 day period ending on the date of Player’s claim.
The Terms set out the entire agreement between Player and Robot Riot concerning the Game and they replace all earlier agreements and understandings between these parties. A person who is not a party to these terms has no right to rely upon or enforce any part of the Terms.
If any part of the Terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable local laws or by an applicable court, the remainder of these terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany.
Hamburg, September 1, 2013